Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In memory of Miss Dottie


My dog Miss Dottie has passed on. Last Wednesday I had to make the horrible decision to have her put to sleep. She had developed an infection and needed to have a hysterectomy, to which she might not have made it through. She was 11yrs old and had cancer, so, it would've been really hard on her to recover.
My house now is far too quiet without her and Miss Gin-Gin sits at the back door trying to look 'under' the door...I think expecting Dottie to come back in .
This is really hard...so I'm going to finish up this post with....I will be forever glad that I got the chance to be her mom.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your Dottie. I know that emptiness that happens and the grieving for a beloved pet when their time has come. So sad :(
    I wrote about my bird, Sweetie on my blog. I miss that little green parakeet SO much. It is amazing how we make connections with pets and how much they mean to us. They are one of the family...here's to the memory of Dottie and Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Library-Thing

My "Library Thing" Profile and Book Collection Link

My Amazon 'Creative' Books Wish List

This is a good idea