Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Miss Dottie


Man, talk about being busy. I've really been through the wringer this last month with my dogs. Little Miss Dottie, we found out, had two abscesses, so we ended up taking those out and then I was concerned about a suspicious small tumor on her leg, so we had that checked (it was biopsied while she was under getting her two teeth pulled), Which now (a few weeks later), has in fact turned out to be cancer. Poor girl. But, we will keep her comfortable and well...until we can't any longer. Right now she looks and acts great since she's had those teeth taken out. This picture was taken the night of her pre-op vet visit. So, she was very tired when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Library-Thing

My "Library Thing" Profile and Book Collection Link

My Amazon 'Creative' Books Wish List

This is a good idea