Thursday, April 16, 2009

Playing with this page

I think this will be it for today in here. Just playing around with the template. Seeing if I like this look or not. Don't be surprised if you see this one day and something else on another day. I do the same thing around my house. I play with the arrangement of my place all the time.

I'm still working on those little yo-yo's. Hopefully I'll have a picture up of them laid out in some semblance......and I've gotten my working apron finished, I really do like it even if it is a plain Jane.
Until next time.....have a happy, happy day!

2 comments:

  1. I played with my template alot at first too, facelift on the hour every hour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny....that's probably what'll happen here. (just not today) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Library-Thing

My "Library Thing" Profile and Book Collection Link

My Amazon 'Creative' Books Wish List

This is a good idea