Friday, April 3, 2009

It's been all about the Dogs......


This is the 'New Dog' Gracie:

She is very loving.....she actually loves to lean up against you and put her head under your chin. She is well-mannered. She is just a beautiful dog.
So, I got her fixed, got her chipped and now she is now 'our' new baby. I say ours because my other two dogs just love her too and actually have become very calm now around the house with Gracie apart of the pack. It's been amazing. I feel like I've been living in the twilight-zone - my dogs are good...don't get me wrong, it's just since Gracie has been here, it's like they all went to obedient school (hell, were was I?). LOL. Anyways, this is our "new" girl, and I'm so very happy to have her. Note: Who-ever lost her...or dumped her - they did it to a great dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Library-Thing

My "Library Thing" Profile and Book Collection Link

My Amazon 'Creative' Books Wish List

This is a good idea